ESSENTIAL OILS ARE ESSENTIAL
Updated: May 19
I've never been one for aromatherapy. I am not the foo foo type. I believe in sweat, hard work, eat right, and take your vitamins. I have run several marathons and triathlons and so I value the ethics of hard work, discipline, and the tenacity that is needed to overcome adversity to obtain goals. The euphoria I felt when I conquered these goals was unmistakable. So when a friend suggests essential oils as a way to increase one's well being I was skeptical. If I needed more energy or had trouble sleeping then I would exercise more. If I wanted to lower my blood pressure, then I would eat better and have a glass of wine. If I wanted to keep my immunity level high without the risk of a vaccine ( not against vaccines), then I could take my zinc and my vitamins. Then I learned about doterra essential oils. These essential oils are not the cheapest on the market, but they are the best. They are triple-tested one hundred percent pure. No longer will you need to spend more money on vitamins and supplements.
As I got older, and pursuing another Boston or New York Marathon were in the rearview mirror, same with swimming another 2.4 mile leg in an ironman, I became inviting to the idea anything that would make me feel, look, sleep, and perform better without having to undergo the knife. So below I want to share with you my testimony on some of the products, then if you are interested click on the doTerra http://my.doterra.com/kellyhartley5 links and try it out. If you want to become a long term user (highly beneficial), then I suggest you become a member to get the wholesale prices.
I’ve been an essential oil user for almost 2yrs now. Well, My wife and daughter influenced me. I got it from her and I’m really grateful that they introduced me to this kind of lifestyle. It has a lot of benefits and it really helped us to prevent going to the hospital.
doTerra essential oils help me & my family to have a great mood all throughout the day and helps our room smells great. And these are really IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTERS! It helps us to be healthy and prevent any viral infections.
I will share with you 2 methods on how to use it. First method: AROMATIC
Essential oils are quickly absorbed by the sense of smell. If you have diffuser at home, you can simply put water and 3 drops of essential oil. Diffusion is one of the simplest methods and you can get lots of health benefits from it. Second method: TOPICAL – This is another application in a very effective way. They can easily penetrate our skin. Using light massage while the application will increase the blood flow to the area of application. But if you have senstive skin, it’s safe to use it with the carrier oil especially when we use it to our little ones. 1-2 drops are enough. You can apply it to the neck, forehead and temples, chest and abdomen, arms, legs, and at the bottom feet. of course, there are sensitive parts of our body that should be avoided. You should not put them in your eyes, inner ears, some facial areas, and on damaged skin.
Doterra Introductory kit
This is a great way to enhance your inner oilbolarya self. As a father, I want to protect my home from any disease or even create a happy and well life with our family.
Introductory kit consists of 3 essential oils (Lavander, Lemon & Peppermint). And you can use it in several ways!!
Lavander Essential Oil
1. You can make a sleepy potion with your lavender oil. How? Just simply put a drop under the tongue before you go to bed and you will sleep like a baby. I mean good, solid, hardcore REM sleep.
2. Lavender oil can help your skin from skin irritations. If you experienced too much exposure in the sun and find your skin irritated, you can put 3-5 drops of lavender oil in a bottle spray.
3. Lavender oil can also make your room smells good. It can take away unwanted odors by using that bottle spray around your home. You can also use it in your car, linen closet, or mattress or in the areas you want to freshen up.
If you want to reward yourself a relaxing bath, like my wife and daughter do, to take all that worries away, just add a few drops of lavender oils to your bath water or bath soap. It can really remove your stress or tension you’re feeling. Lavender oils are the perfect solution for unwinding at the end of a long day.
Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Mix a drop of peppermint oil w/ a drop of lemon in a glass of water and take a sip to for a healthy mouth rinse. Menthol has been used even before to cleanse and freshen. Peppermint oil can help you gain more confidence knowing your breath smells so good as it feels.
2. It can also add to your favorite smoothie/dessert or even when you’re cooking. By adding the freshness of peppermint. Just add 2 drops on your food/smoothies/dessert to achieve that minty kick flavor, delightful and refreshing flavor!
3. Peppermint oil can be used aromatically by adding 2-3 drops on your diffuser or in the palm of your hand whenever your head is aching and in less than a minute you will feel relief and it will take away the ache in your head.
4. This one is my fave do you know that peppermint oils provide a perfect solution to ward off those creepy crawlers!! Bugs and spiders don’t like the smell of Peppermint oils. Try to add 3 drops of Peppermint oils in a cotton ball and place it in the corners of your bathroom, cabinet, laundry room, or whenever you think those crawlers might be.
5. Another use of peppermint oil is it can promote energy and help keep you awake. If you feel sleepy or having a hard time staying awake, just put 2 drops in your palm and it will give you that natural sense of alertness you desire.
6. Whenever you feel like vomiting or your tummy is upset. Peppermint Oils can do the magic!! Just add 2 drops to a 1 glass of warm water and voila!! In less than a minute you will feel better already.
Lemon Essential Oils
1. Add lemon essential oil to your water to cleanse your body. It’s also an aid to your digestion after eating a lot and to take away that bloated feeling.
2. Adding a few drops of lemon essential oils to your soap mixture can also help you to exfoliate your skin to achieve that healthy-looking glow.
3. Diffusing a lemon oil in your home can help you cleanse and purify the air whether you want to eliminate those airborne odors. Plus it can also help you to boost your immune system.
4. Add lemon essential oils to your spray bottle and some water and use it as a homemade cleaning solution as you clean your baby chair, table, and bathroom sink. If you are worried about dirt and grime, this is a perfect solution for cleaning. It can also help you to clean that stubborn and sticky residue you have on your stuff. If you’re having a hard time scrubbing, just spray lemon oil with water and soap to help you get rid of this mess.
Thank you for reading and I hope this helped you to know about how Essential oils can do. That is just some of those benefits. I encourage you to make essential oils an essential service in your life.